You have collected your uniform, whats next?
We hope you are satisfied with our service so far, and our journey is nearing the end.
Some Rules to remember when hiring our products
- Please respect all our items and use responsibly
- The uniforms are wool, never expose to an open flame or hot iron, we recommend getting them professionally pressed if required, however you may use a soaking wet cloth with plenty of steam.
- Swords & bayonets, if cutting the cake, please wipe the cake off before return the sword to the scabbards. In addition if you touch the blades or metalwork please wipe them down afterwards as sweat can cause the metalwork on the swords and bayonets to rust.
- although we dry clean uniforms on return, we do not cater for heavy soiling, i.e port / red wine / grass stains please take care of these prior to returning the uniforms.
- Please return all items rented from us, yes this incudes suit bags & hangers
You have 7 days hire, unless you have arranged for additional time, please be prompt in returning the items to us,
No need to book a return, we are available for returns Mon - Fri 1000hrs - 1600hrs
You dont need to bring the uniform back yourself, you can arrange for a friend or colleague to return, please ensure they have correct directions.
Once returned we will in-process, and refund your security deposit. We will be in touch via email, returns process can take upto 7 working days especially during busy periods, but this is also to allow you to enjoy some downtime after your special occasion.
If your happy with our service please share photos and your experiences with our other customers on our social platforms
Thankyou for using our service,
The Dress Uniform Hire Team