Engraved Bottle of Cockburns Port Vikings Design
The Ultimate personal military thankyou.
- Engraved to order by us,
- Other styles and logos available (you can change this for no additional cost)
- Bottles shown are engraved with a colour fill, for max impact
- Please choose your engraved specification, from the drop down, before checkout (colour fill with / without)
- Trade & Large order enquiries welcome
- We are licensed to engrave military crests and insignia by the mod
- We are licensed to sell alcohol in the UK
- Please upload photo id to conform with UK Law this will speed the process up
This superior wine comes from Quintas which produce the great Cockburn vintages in the upper Doura Valley of of the Demarcated Douro Region.
It has been aged in lodges and bottled in Vila Nova de Gaia, accross the river from Oporto, and softened into the smooth, mellow, distinctive character demanded by the discerning palate.
Cockburn's Special Reserve is the world's most popular premium port. Special Reserve is a medium dark ruby colour, with a deep garnet edge. The blend has a clean aroma, showing maturity and finesse, with a hint of dried plums. Off dry to medium sweet, Special Reserve has a rich, mellow texture and smooth tannin structure, with a long, satisfying finish. The classic way to serve Special Reserve is with aged Stilton cheese after dinner. Or enjoy with roasted almonds or walnuts and squares of rich, dark chocolate for a simple but elegant dessert.
Special Reserve is a "vintage character" port, intended to reflect a shipper's Vintage Port style. Vintage Character ports are matured before release and ready to enjoy when bottled, without the need for decanting.
These offer the taste of a vintage port with about 5 years of bottle age. Vintage character ports are a blend of fine ruby ports from various years and vineyards, aged in large vats to retain their ruby red colour and bottled ready to drink after filtration.