Court Mounting Medals (Full Size & Miniature)
FULL SIZE & MINIATURE MEDAL COURT MOUNTING
'Court Mounted' is where the ribbon appears down the rear of the medal and is mounted to a harder backing. The medals are then secured to this backing to prevent movement and so dramatically reduces the chance of damage to the medals when worn and improves the overall appearance of the medals.
This is also the MOD approved method of wear.
We also recommend mount medals in the “court” style and at this time, we cannot offer other forms of mounting.
Some Quick Q&A
- Yes we sell and mount medals , if you cant see what your looking for please email us.
- I have 2 Medals already mounted is is just the price to add the next one?, sadly no they have to come apart and be put in the correct order of wear and mounted back together. so its the total number of medals x (price)s your total cost.
- Please do not send any of the medal presentation boxes, these are not required, and may not be sent back to you due to the volume of medals we mount.
- Please never send us real / original medals, if these go missing they can never be replaced, we care about your medals and history. We also will not send originals using post / courier.
- Medals will be cleaned, ribbons will be changed and all your medals will be remounted on the appropriate medal brooch bar.
- We will only mount official medals, authorised for wear with other authorised medals, we will not mount commemorative based medals.
- False Representation - Although we will not ask for service details, please be respectful and only ask us to mount what your entitled to wear.
- We will only mount medals in the correct manner, the regulations change consistently changing order, authorisation to wear and criteria's.
- We have over 12 years of medal mounting and tailoring
- For pictures of our work please checkout or social media platforms
Its easy to book your medals or tailoring in to get work done, just email us email@example.com and we will give you our workshop address to drop your medals.
If you are unsure, please contact us for advice
*The pictures attached are work we have conducted for clients