Engraved Bottle of Taylors Port 75cl - Engraved with your design
The Ultimate personal military thankyou.
- Engraved to order by us,
- This listing is for 1 bottle
- Other styles and logos available (you can change this for no additional cost)
- Bottles shown are engraved without a colour infil
- Please choose your engraved specification, from the drop down, before checkout (colour fill with / without)
- Trade & Large order enquiries welcome
- We are licensed to engrave military crests and insignia by the mod
- We are licensed to sell alcohol in the UK
- Please upload photo id to conform with UK Law this will speed the process up
- Red Portuguese Wine
- Late Bottled Vintage was developed as an alternative to Vintage Port for more informal occasions. Produced from wines from a single harvest, it shares the heritage and the complex rich fruity character of a classic Taylor Vintage. However, the longer time spent in large oak vats means that it is ready to drink when bottled and needs no decanting. It will remain in good condition for several weeks after the bottle is opened. Superb with cheeses, dark chocolate or berry fruit flavoured desserts, Taylor's LBV can also be served as the perfect finish to any meal.
- Taylor's Ports represent over three and a quarter centuries of family tradition that began with the foundation of Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman in 1692.
By Appointment to H.M. Queen Elizabeth II Suppliers of Port Wine Taylor's Port Portugal
- Wine of Portugal
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Late Bottled Vintage, as the name suggests, is bottled later than a vintage Port, remaining in wood between four and six years. During this relatively long period of wood ageing, an LBV matures and settles down - it is ready to drink when bottled, does not need to be decanted and can be served by the glass for several weeks after the cork is drawn.
- Taylor's Ports represent a three hundred year old tradition that began with the foundation of Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman in 1692. Three centuries of independant family ownership and experience in producing the finest Ports of all styles ensure that Taylor's Ports continue to be made to the highest standards, combining the best of tradition and innovation.
- Taylor's is the proud owner of extensive grade A vineyard sites in the Douro in Portugal. This unique terroir separated from the sea by the Marão mountains and protected from the rainy winds of the Atlantic, has a climate of baking, dry summers and severe winters. It is a land of austere beauty. Taylor's were pioneers of the Late Bottled Vintage style, developed to satisfy the demand for a high quality ready-to-drink alternative to vintage port for everyday consumption.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Product of Portugal
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Quinta and Vineyard Bottlers Vinhos S.A,
- V.N. Gaia,
Lower age limit
Share this Product
Fantastic Dagger Detail will make a good wedding gift