Haig Club Clubman Whiskey - Colour filled Engraved Bottle of Haig Club / David Beckham clubman 70cl whiskey
Regular price $72.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Note: Hanger39.ltd is licensed to sell Alcohol within the UK.
The ultimate gift for all occasions
- Engraved to order by us,
- Deep Engraved and colour filled to really create a pop
- Other styles and logos available
- Trade Enquiries Welcome
- We are licensed to engrave military crests and insignia by the MOD
- Only sold to over 18 (id will be requested on all online orders
- Special request? Contact us: email@example.com
- Haig Club Clubman is a modern and stylish Single Grain Scotch Whisky developed in partnership between Diageo and global icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller. Distilled at Cameron bridge Distillery it is matured exclusively in Fresh Bourbon Casks which give a layer of wonderful sweet, vanilla and coconut flavour to the Scotch. In addition to being lighter and more subtle in flavour, Clubman also mixes very well indeed- try it with Cola for a delicious, long mixed drink.
- DHaig Club is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and the House of Haig can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century. In 1824 John Haig established the Cameron bridge distillery and it was there that he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills - an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. Haig Club is born of that Haig family legacy of innovation and excellence in whisky making. The Haig Club unique bottle design draws on a history of innovative bottles produced by the House of Haig, including the Haig Dimple Bottle, recognisable the world over. Haig Clubman retains the signature Haig Club blue glass and the distinctive square style is elongated creating a new aesthetic and stand-out silhouette. The Haig Club brand was inspired in part by archive materials dating back to the 1920's in which Haig whisky was advertised as "The clubman's whisky".